- Design ingame mechanic, game rules, game environment
- Design Gameflow and Feedback system which affect the game feel.
- Take responsibility in maintaining the whole game feel and UI.
- Collect feedback from game players, analyze and improve accordingly
- Stay updated with industry methods, trends, and news.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing gameplay and game feel.
- Wide-range understanding the game mechanics and how to apply those mechanics in the game.
- Experienced in applying fun factors that impact the ingame feeling.
- Good knowledge of Human Psychology and its application on game design.
- Criticizing ability and understanding what aspects make a good and fun game.
- Good presentation skill and has strong imagination ability.
- Good critical-thinking skill.
- Proficient in Unity is a big plus.
- Strong passion for crafting amazing gaming experiences
- Being a perfectionist
- Critical in self-reasoning and giving feedback on others’ ideas
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively
Analytical skill: being able to interpret a wide range of game metrics (data) into meaningful insights and apply them to design optimization
- Competitive salary and project bonus
- Opportunity to work on a big project, which will provide great challenges for your skill development.
- Free training by senior developers with years of experience specializing in PvP online game production
- Modern workplace, free coffee, drinks, snacks and dinner everyday
- Frequent company outing (quarterly)
Wolffun is a Vietnamese game studio, located in Ho Chi Minh city. Before Thetan Arena, Wolffun has made “Tank Raid Online” and “Heroes Strike Online” which have reached the 12-million and 8-million milestone, respectively. The product was prized with Editors’ Choice while Wolffun was rewarded with the “Top 10 Google Game Launcher” and honored by Google at Busan G-star 2018. Thetan Arena has been officially released on the 27th of November 2021 and reached 5 million players in just more than a week after, which is a phenomenal milestone in the NFT gaming industry.
Email: [email protected] cc [email protected]
Phone: 0375 489 679
Address: Vina Giay Building, 180-180 Ly Chinh Thang Str., Ward 9, Dist. 3, HCM