1. Cost Controller:
- Responsible for controlling the project costs; This includes planning, developing, controlling, and forecasting the project's budget. The goal of a cost controller is to minimize the deviation from the budget and ensure that the project is completed within the approved budget.
- Verify documents, check payment to ensure compliance company policy and accuracy.
- Key function within account receivable, payable, and InterCo.
- Follow up and record Depreciation and Amortization of company assets.
- Follow up and make the accrual/provision expenses.
- Filing document as per prevailing stipulations.
- Create billing and input document on Xero.
- FS report:
- P&L statement
- Review and responsible for Financial statement in VAS.
- Responsible for the month-end closing timely and accuracy.
- Provide data to CEO or functional departments upon request.
- Review CIT, VAT, PIT, FCT report.
- Update and training the new Tax policy from government.
- Cash flow
- Weekly and monthly report cash flow. Monthly forecast CF for CEO.
- Cash flow control to maximize efficiency.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by CEO. Other admin tasks (order equipment, goods, services).
- Work with bank and accounting outsourcing.
- Dealing with Tax Office, Bank,..
- 3+ Years of experience as a lead and senior accountant.
- Skills requirement :Report skill( detailed reports to understand, clearly), set up internal accounting processes.
- Ability to capture and understand costs to communicate with other departments (should be cut or increased).
- Negotiating and debating skills when discussing costs with departments.
- Strong desire for personal career growth, passionate to work. Willing to learn.
- Judgement & Decision-making skills. Planning & Organizing skills.
- Careful, detailed, honest, active and responsible.
- Competitive salary and project bonus
- Opportunity to work on a big project, which will provide great challenges for your skill development.
- Modern workplace, free coffee, drinks, snacks and dinner everyday
- Frequent company outing (quarterly)
Wolffun is a Vietnamese game studio, located in Ho Chi Minh city. Before Thetan Arena, Wolffun has made “Tank Raid Online” and “Heroes Strike Online” which have reached the 12-million and 8-million milestone, respectively. The product was prized with Editors’ Choice while Wolffun was rewarded with the “Top 10 Google Game Launcher” and honored by Google at Busan G-star 2018. Thetan Arena has been officially released on the 27th of November 2021 and reached 5 million players in just more than a week after, which is a phenomenal milestone in the NFT gaming industry.
Email: [email protected] cc [email protected]
Phone: 0375 489 679
Address: Vina Giay Building, 180-180 Ly Chinh Thang Str., Ward 9, Dist. 3, HCM